A MYSTERIOUS SPACE IN THE CYBER…
An Experiment in Creative Forces
1) Get a writing utensil and a blank piece of paper or journal. No, not a tablet or other tech device.
2) Make sure you have 15 minutes of uninterrupted time to do the following:
3) Watch the above video, listen to the music.
4) As soon as it is done, start writing whatever comes into your mind. Do not edit. Do not hesitate. If your mind says ‘I have no idea what to write” then write on the paper – I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO WRITE. Do this until you finish filling at least one page. Do not go over 10 minutes.
5) Reflect on what you wrote afterwards.
6) Then proceed with your life. If you found it of use, repeat whenever you like.
To the Secret Chamber
For colleagues and kindred of the illusion and mystery arts
The Password is the full name (as one word) of the person associated with the above imagery